Take Control of Your Business: Corporate Budgeting for Modern Companies
According to a recent report from Grant Thornton LLP and the American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC), only 37% of CFOs surveyed say their company’s approach to annual budgeting is valuable!*
Let’s get you into the driver’s seat of your company’s budgeting, planning, forecasting and reporting in order to drive business value.
With complete automation of the budgeting process from template creation, data consolidation, rolling forecasts, reporting, and real-time changes, you can save time, reduce errors, and feel confident that you are in control of your company’s financial planning & analysis.
Get started by booking a free budgeting assessment with a CRGroup expert to determine the best and most affordable solution and setup for your needs.
“CRGroup helped us to develop a very flexible planning, budgeting and reporting platform which covers our 3 sports teams and planning of major entertainment events. The platform provides a high degree of flexibility for managing all aspects of our business and real-time visibility we never had before, helping us to make better, faster decisions and satisfy all our stakeholders.”
– David Porter, Vice President, Finance – Ottawa Sports & Entertainment Group
* Source: 2 Financial Planning and Analysis Influencing Corporate Performance with Stellar Processes, People, and Technology. 2015 survey by Grant Thornton LLP and the American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC)
- Accounting / Finance (23)
- atlassian (1)
- Budgeting & Costing (21)
- Business Intelligence (18)
- Cloud (3)
- Company News (34)
- Corporate Performance Management (22)
- Dynamics CRM (15)
- Dynamics GP (46)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (9)
- Events (22)
- GP Add-Ons (1)
- Leadership/Business Management (1)
- Network Traffic (3)
- SharePoint (9)
- Talent Management (8)