From Starters to Superstars in 180 Days
The Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group (OSEG) manages three professional sports teams, hosts concerts and special events, and manages retail properties in Canada’s capital region. With over 100 games to manage across 34 departments and 10 companies, OSEG wanted a world-class FP&A platform that would replace legacy processes and streamline financial planning & decision making.
See how OSEG built a world-class integrated budgeting, planning & business intelligence platform in 180 days using BOARD. Join this free, live webinar and learn the 6 steps for achieving major-league success with BOARD across the entire organization, including how to:
• eliminate disjointed spreadsheet-based budgeting & planning;
• create visual 360 degree dashboards with drill downs;
• Budget & allocate indirect costs for individual games or events;
• re-forecast after schedule announcements and event changes;
• integrate data from a central data warehouse to all systems from ticket sales to finance to personnel;
• significantly reduce time spent on FP&A activities.
Who should join? This event is ideal for Finance and Operations professionals in the sports & entertainment industry.
Valid for 1.0 professional development credit hour
This webinar has passed, but you can watch the on-demand version here.
You might also like to check out:
- Accounting / Finance (27)
- Atlassian (2)
- Budgeting & Costing (17)
- Business Intelligence (20)
- Cloud (4)
- Collaboration & Sharing (6)
- Company News (20)
- Corporate Performance Management (19)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (3)
- Dynamics CRM (11)
- Dynamics GP (37)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (7)
- Events (8)
- GP Add-Ons (1)
- Leadership/Business Management (8)
- SharePoint (12)
- Talent Management (7)