Case Study: Transforming Financial Planning & Budgeting to Better Feed New York
City Harvest Implements Board for Improved Financial Reporting Across Projects and to Support Its Aggressive Growth Strategy
Thank you to the City Harvest team for collaborating on a wonderful case study outlining their journey with CRGroup and Board! This is a must-read for any finance professional looking to streamline their corporate budgeting & planning process. Read full case study.
City Harvest, New York City’s largest non-profit food rescue organization, quickly realized that depending on spreadsheets for effective financial planning and reporting was an inefficient way of handling the numerous projects and daily transactions they manage.
See how City Harvest’s Finance team partnered with CRGroup to implement Board as a solution to their spreadsheet woes and how the move resulted in drastic improvements in City Harvest’s financial business processes, including:
• improved financial planning & streamlined budgeting administration
• integration of multiple data sources & account segments into one platform
• reduction in the budgeting timeline by 20 days
• increased accuracy of data collected
• faster access to information and reports
“Using Board, managers have an easier way of working with and understanding their budgets.” Arabella Gatilao, Director of Finance – City Harvest
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and hello to Board!
CRGroup can help transform your financial planning, analysis & reporting with Board™, a Gartner®-recognized all-in-one decision-making platform.
- Accounting / Finance (33)
- Atlassian (2)
- Budgeting & Costing (20)
- Business Applications (19)
- Business Intelligence (25)
- Cloud (8)
- Collaboration & Sharing (13)
- Company News (22)
- Corporate Performance Management (21)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (19)
- Dynamics CRM (13)
- Dynamics GP (42)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (10)
- Events (8)
- GP Add-Ons (1)
- Leadership/Business Management (8)
- SharePoint (18)
- Talent Management (9)