How to Stay Connected When Working Remotely with Microsoft Teams
In the wake of COVID-19 and its impacts in our region, businesses are quickly transitioning to a remote workforce and are looking for ways to ensure communication and connectedness during this time. A time of rapid transition is best supported by technology that can keep up with the pace. That’s why we want to make sure you have the collaboration tools necessary to keep ongoing.
We hosted two live webinars to help our clients and the community learn more about Teams, Microsoft’s leading tool for virtual collaboration.
During this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
• The resources available to you to onboard your users and ensure adoption
• The different license options
• Tips and tricks for using Teams effectively
• Key considerations when enabling your remote workforce with Teams
Teams Smart Start Workshop
CRGroup is also offering an expedited Teams Smart Start Workshop for companies looking for assistance in getting setup with Teams.
Contact us to learn more.
- Accounting / Finance (31)
- Atlassian (2)
- Budgeting & Costing (19)
- Business Intelligence (23)
- Cloud (6)
- Collaboration & Sharing (7)
- Company News (21)
- Corporate Performance Management (19)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (7)
- Dynamics CRM (12)
- Dynamics GP (40)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (10)
- Events (8)
- GP Add-Ons (1)
- Leadership/Business Management (8)
- SharePoint (12)
- Talent Management (7)