Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 is Here!
This week, Microsoft formally announced the availability of Dynamics GP 2016.
This exciting release includes a laundry list of new features and enhancements; including a refreshed user interface, support for multiple browsers, the ability to attach documents and receipts to PA expenses, and a new web part that grants the option to add Power BI reports to the homepage.
- These are just some of the latest and greatest in Dynamics GP. We encourage you to visit the following blogs to learn more:
- GP 2016 Feature Blog Series
- GP 2016 Upgrade Blog Series
Upgrade to 2016!
CRGroup customers looking to upgrade to GP 2016 can contact us 613.232.4295 x:229
- Accounting / Finance (30)
- Atlassian (2)
- Budgeting & Costing (18)
- Business Intelligence (22)
- Cloud (5)
- Collaboration & Sharing (6)
- Company News (21)
- Corporate Performance Management (19)
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (6)
- Dynamics CRM (11)
- Dynamics GP (39)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (10)
- Events (8)
- GP Add-Ons (1)
- Leadership/Business Management (8)
- SharePoint (12)
- Talent Management (7)