Our Ten Favorite Blog Posts of 2014
It is that time of year – when you are either feeling stressed beyond words or are completely exhausted, or both. Why not give yourself a much-needed break? Grab a cup of hot cocoa, snuggle up under a warm blanket, and read some of our favorite blog posts from 2014!
- Holiday Greetings from CRGroup President & CEO, Dr. Vijay Jog
- 4 Things Dynamics GP Users Might Want for Christmas
- GP2013 R2: Pain or Gain?
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
- 5 Ways to Be an Amazing Financial Interpreter
- Recap: Transformational CXO Breakfast with Michael Waters
- Does Your Dynamics GP Chart of Accounts Need a Little Love?
- CFO As Navigator – Becoming the ‘Perfect’ CFO
- CIOs Need to be the Guiding Light
- Customize SmartList Favorites and Reminders in Microsoft Dynamics GP
We are always looking for more great content to share on our blog. If you have an idea for a blog submission, please contact us any time. We’d love to hear from you!
Happy holidays, and happy reading!
- Accounting / Finance (18)
- Budgeting & Costing (17)
- Business Intelligence (18)
- Cloud (1)
- Company News (35)
- Corporate Performance Management (20)
- Dynamics CRM (13)
- Dynamics GP (44)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (9)
- Events (21)
- GP Add-Ons (1)
- Leadership/Business Management (1)
- Network Traffic (3)
- SharePoint (4)
- Talent Management (9)