Did you know that you can change the names of your Fiscal Periods in Dynamics GP?
You can change the values under the Period Name column using the Fiscal Periods Setup window. It’s easy!
1. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > Company > Fiscal Periods.
2. Click on Period 1 in Period Name column and change it to the proper period name, e.g., “Jan 2013″.
3. Repeat for all remaining periods.
5. Once complete, check that the new values were saved by going to Inquiry > Financial > Summary.
6. You will notice that instead of Period 1, 2 …… in the Period column, the Inquiry window will show you proper period names.
Please contact us with any questions you have. We are here to help!
Stay tuned for the next tip……